Monday, November 16, 2015



November 16, 2015

Dear Family and Friends,

I am doing great. This week had a few ups and downs but all is well and we are doing great. Our Mission President wrote us this week and told us that he is counting on us. So this week will have us working harder than ever. Also this week has been a week of learning. My companion and I have been growing together as a team and I am learning so much every day. This week it has rained a lot and it is planned to rain this entire week also which throws a monkey wrench in our works but we are pushing forward here in Formosa. There is a lot of work and little time. Here we are needing investigators that want to hear the gospel. Our biggest problem is getting them to go to church and to pray. A lot of investigators are toying with us. They would rather lie right to our faces than just tell us the truth. It is very frustrating. I am doing fine and having a wonderful week. I miss you all and I ask for your prayers that my companion and I will be guided by the Spirit to those that are ready and that we will know what to say. I love you all. Thanks for your support.

Love,
Elder Hoopes

No comments:

Post a Comment