Monday, November 23, 2015



November 23, 2015

Dear Family and Friends,

This week has been another tough one but I know we are doing the Lord’s work and so it is okay.  I will be thinking about you on Thanksgiving Day.  What a wonderful time of the year.  We are all so blessed.  I have learned how very blessed I am while living here in Brazil.  The people may not have much but they are happy and what a difference that makes.  How blessed I am to have the gospel in my life and know that it is true.  I am so grateful for a wonderful and loving Heavenly Father that allowed His Son to atone for our sins.  We are so blessed to have the Savior in our lives.  I know that He loves us and is there for us.  I am grateful for a wonderful family and loving parents.  I am blessed to have such great friends.  You have all been such a support to me over the years.  May you all have a fabulous Thanksgiving!

Love,
Elder Hoopes

No comments:

Post a Comment