Monday, September 14, 2015

Sept 14, 2015 WITH PICTURE

Dear Family and Friends,

First of all I was transferred this past week from Lago Azul and now I am in Formosa. I love Lago Azul and I will miss the area and people! The members there are amazing and I will truly miss them. The 2 investigators we were working with I will try to keep informed on. Keep praying for them.

This email will not be long because today was a rush with transfers and all. My new companion is Elder Roberto. He is great! He is from the town of Lavras in the state of Minas Gerais in Brazil. The work is ahead of us but we are excited. Also it has rained the past few days here and it is really humid, wow!!! I am sweating like a pig. I will send fotos soon. I will download them on the computer and you can take them off my email.


Sincerely,
Elder Hoopes


No comments:

Post a Comment