Monday, September 21, 2015

September 21, 2015

Dear Family and Friends,

I am doing better than ever and I am loving my mission. The weather is getting hotter here and there is a lot to do.

When it comes to transfers I am very excited about my new area. My new companion is Elder Francisco and he is from Sao Paulo. He has only been a member for 5 years and is 23 years old. He is a wonderful companion and we are doing great! I am excited. Here in Formosa we are working with an investigator that knows everything. She believes in everything but has not accepted a date to be baptized. She has already past the interview. We are working with her now and with the Lord's help we know things will go forward. There are so many people here in our area that are ready to be baptized. Also this area is ready for some big changes.

We have two people with dates for baptism. One this week and one for the 7th of October. If you can pray for one person. Her name is Shirly and she has a date for the 7th. She is ready and that day is her birthday. She needs to baptized on this day or she never will be baptized because she will continue to tell the rest that invite her that she doesn´t feel ready yet. She is a great person and we are working closely with her..

Thanks for sending the box. I will let you know when I get it. I am also sending a box your way. I love you all!


With love,
Elder Ashton

No comments:

Post a Comment