Monday, July 13, 2015

July 13, 2015

This week was a long one but a good one. Every day I have been learning new things. Learning of the power and authority of God; Learning that I am to call others to repentance and raise the weak and feeble. I have never learned so much as now. I am thankful for your confidence in me and the continued support that you and dad have always given me. Every day that you pushed me and that you drove me and the days that you made me go crazy. Now look at where I am. I am doing the same to others in the efforts to do the same. To raise those that have fallen, to move those that have stopped, to inspire those that are broken. I have the responsibility to act as the hand of the Lord. I am to open my mouth when the Spirit prompts me. I am the eyes of the Lord every time that I look on those in doubt and fear with the love of Him who died for us. Mother I am thankful for everything you and dad have done for me. I am grateful for every person that has ever pushed me until I dropped and then you raised me back up to do it again. I am thankful for my family and friends, for my coaches, for everyone that has been there for me when I was in trouble, or was in tears wanting to quit and give up. Without you and father and everyone else, I would not be where I am today. This past week we had two baptisms drop on us but I will not give up. I will not stop. I will push forward until I can go no further. Then I will go on until I can go no longer. Then I will break that wall in front and above me and will help others to do the same. I am ready. I am here. I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ and a representative of my Savior and my family.

I AM ELDER HOOPES

Thank you so much!!!
Your son

No comments:

Post a Comment