Monday, July 6, 2015

July 6, 2015

Dear Mother and Dad,

It seems that time is passing so fast. My companion is a wonderful and we are working a lot. We have three dates for baptism for this next Sunday. One of them is Tyago who was an investigator of one of Ashley’s college roommates. Every day we are in the fight to do what is right and my company and I are sticking true.

That stinks to hear about your hand but it is good to hear that you are okay. Also that is crazy about Kapono going to Washington. Wish him the best of luck for me.

This week was fast and quick. We had the AP’s come and did a trade with my companion. We had three Assistants in our house and Elder Porter (Zone Leader) who will be going home soon went to another area with the 4th Assistant. I got to spend a day with Elder Xavier and it was great. I talked a lot with him about our ideas and all that we could do here to work better. He has given me a lot of ideas. I am doing great and life is good. Also I got to make pancakes this past Sunday and they were amazing!!!


Sincerely,
Elder Hoopes

No comments:

Post a Comment