Monday, July 20, 2015

July 20, 2015

Dear Mother & Dad,
This week was an interesting one. Not one of our best weeks of work but things have improved. I am doing great. This week my companion had a panic attack about things back home. This week I could see the power of the devil and how he works. This week we had two baptisms planned but the two dropped because some problems arose but we are still strong. I know that the Savior is there for us and when we ask Him for help that we will be some of the strongest people here on the earth. This week problems arose but we are doing great now. We are 100 percent and nothing is coming in between that. This week I have learned so much. Every day we will encounter new challenges, but every day is a new day and a new adventure for us to begin. Mother, oh how I have seen the power of the Lord these past few weeks. There was counsel that president gave to all of the Zone Leaders this past week and they passed everything to us. There were so many things that I was truly humbled. I have so many things that I can do better and so many things I can do to live life without regrets.

Our investigators are doing great but we have lost a few because they are not progressing.
Life is so crazy that I am totally exhausted. My body is dead. Sunday morning I almost could not get out of the bed. I am running everyday to our appointments and we are trying to do our best.

Love you so much and until next week.
Elder Hoopes

No comments:

Post a Comment